You can always track the status of your order by logging into your BuyBackWorld account and clicking Your Trades from the left hand menu. From here you will see all current orders and be able to see the status of each item in your order.
Here’s a timeline of what how a typical order gets processed:
- Package Transit Time = Delivery time with the United States Postal Service is out of our control, but your package usually takes 3-4 business days to reach us.
- Package Arrived = As soon as the USPS truck delivers your package to us, we scan it into our facilities and shoot you an email to let you know it arrived safe and sound
- Check In = Within one business day of your package arriving at our facilities, it goes to our Receiving Department so your package can be opened and we can check your items into our system for a quicker inspection process.
- Inspection = Your items are inspected within two business of visiting our Receiving Department and we provide an email update letting you know whether your item passed or failed
- Payment Sent = Within two business days of inspection, we issue your payment via check or PayPal. If you chose PayPal as your payment preference, the funds are immediately available to you. If you chose check as your payment preference, this means your check has been sent out, but won’t arrive for about a week. USPS states First Class mail can take up to 10 days to be received so please be patient when waiting for your check to reach you