Right now we only offer FREE shipping within the continental United States through our partnership with the USPS. We are currently working to partner up with other couriers, but until then you are welcome to use any other shipping carrier at your own expense. Just remember, BuyBackWorld does not pay for shipments sent within the continental United States by any other shipping company.
Articles in this section
- I never received my FREE Shipping Kit in the mail, what should I do?
- The Post Office won’t accept my package because they say it is too heavy to ship First Class, what should I do?
- The label says First Class, but my package is definitely over 13oz. What should I do?
- Can I add more items to my order after I have checked out?
- Can I send more than one item in the same box?
- The Shipping Kit you sent me doesn’t fit my items, what should I do?
- I forgot to include my Packing Slip, what should I do?
- How do I track my package while it’s on its way to BuyBackWorld?
- Do I have to drop my package off at the Post Office?
- Where can I drop off my item?