No worries, we’ll be able to identify your package with no issues using the prepaid shipping label on your box.
Articles in this section
- How do I reprint my Shipping Label or Packing Slip?
- Can I use the shipping label you sent on a different box?
- What shipping methods does BuyBackWorld offer?
- I never received my FREE Shipping Kit in the mail, what should I do?
- The Post Office won’t accept my package because they say it is too heavy to ship First Class, what should I do?
- The label says First Class, but my package is definitely over 13oz. What should I do?
- Can I add more items to my order after I have checked out?
- Can I send more than one item in the same box?
- The Shipping Kit you sent me doesn’t fit my items, what should I do?
- I forgot to include my Packing Slip, what should I do?