When you go through the checkout process on BuyBackWorld to sell your items to us, we offer two convenient ways to ship your items:
- Print At Home Shipping Labels = This is the quickest way to send your items in and involves us sending your “shipping materials” via email. We send you a prepaid USPS shipping label and Packing Slip in PDF format. Since you use your own shipping box and materials with this method, please be sure to pack your items securely
- FREE Shipping Kit – We send you a FREE Shipping Kit in the mail directly to your front door. The shipping kit we send varies on the size of your order so it could be a padded mailer for a single phone, a medium sized box for iPads or a large box for Macbooks.
Your FREE Shipping Kit will always contain a prepaid shipping label, padded mailer or box to return your item to us and packing material of some sort.
Smaller shipping kits arrive in a blue, white and green branded BuyBackWorld envelope and larger shipping kits arrive as an empty box, which you will use to return your device in
While we do our best to match up the appropriate shipping label with your order, sometimes we are unable to match your exact order up with a shipping kit so we ask that you use the prepaid mailer that we send you to send your items in with your own box.
In the event that you do not receive any shipping kit in the mail at all, please log into your BuyBackWorld account to reprint your FREE shipping label and Packing Slip. To do so, follow the simple instructions below:
- Click Your Trades from the left-hand menu
- Locate the box you would like to reprint your shipping materials for and click View Detail
- On the new page that opens there will be a link to Reprint Packing Slip and Reprint Shipping Kit
- Click the Reprint Shipping Kit link to open your shipping label PDF and reprint it