No. We simply provide Certified Pre-Owned devices at great discounts without the hassles involved with signing a contract. However, you will need to contact your respective network carrier to use your device on their network. Additionally, please make sure you purchase the correct carrier device for your service. For example, a Sprint device will not work on the T-Mobile network and vice versa. If your network requires the use of a SIM Card, you will need to source and/or purchase one from your carrier directly. We do not sell or ship devices with SIM Cards included.
Articles in this section
- Is an Unlocked phone compatible with my carrier?
- What products can I buy from BuyBackWorld?
- What should I expect when I purchase a BuyBackWorld Certified Pre-Owned Product?
- What devices can I use on which networks?
- What does Certified Pre-Owned mean? Are your devices refurbished?
- Do BuyBackWorld Certified Pre-Owned devices come with cell phone contracts and/or SIM Cards?
- What accessories come with a Certified Pre-Owned device?
- What is a BuyBackWorld Certified Pre-Owned device?
- Why can't I buy and sell a device in one seamless transaction?
- What are the condition gradings of your Certified Pre-Owned devices?