Unlocking your iPhone from the AT&T network is a fast, easy and free way to increase the amount of your BuyBackWorld Instant Quote by allowing your iPhone to work on other networks besides just the AT&T network. Most AT&T customers are eligible to unlock their old phone after upgrading to a new device, but a full list of requirements is available here.
It takes less than ONE MINUTE to UNLOCK Your AT&T iPhone and it is FREE:
- Go to the AT&T Device Unlock website (For AT&T Business Customers, please call 1-800-331-0500 to complete the process.)
- Select the checkbox and click the "Agree" button at the bottom to confirm you've reviewed the requirements.
- Read, fill out and submit the form using your account information.
- You will receive a confirmation email with your unlock request number
- Select the link in the email within 24 hours of receiving it to confirm your unlock request
- AT&T will respond within three business days
- If your request is approved, AT&T emails the unlock code and instructions to unlock your device to you.
- The unlock code is located near the top of the approval email.
- Follow the instructions in the email to unlock your device.
- iPhoned don't use an unlock code. After receiving the email approving your unlock request, simply remove the AT&T SIM card and insert the new carrier SIM to begin set up.
What happens next?
Once you unlock request is approved, use iTunes to Backup and Restore your iPhone before shipping your iPhone to BuyBackWorld.
If AT&T denies your request, it may be necessary to resubmit your request or contact AT&T Support for further assistance
Please Note: if you're recently upgraded your device, you may be required to wait 7-14 days to unlock your device. If you are not eligible to unlock your iPhone, BuyBackWorld will still purchase your iPhone at our lower, "AT&T" offer price.
Please contact us if you have any questions about this process at [email protected]