**PLEASE NOTE: These instructions apply ONLY to the iPHONE 4S on the VERIZON NETWORK**
Unlocking your iPhone 4S from the Verizon network is a fast, easy and free way to increase the amount of your BuyBackWorld Instant Quote by allowing your iPhone to work on other networks besides just the Verizon network. Most Verizon customers are eligible to unlock their old phone after upgrading to a new device, but a full list of requirements is below:
- Must be a Verizon Wireless customer.
- The iPhone 4S you are trying to unlock must be active on a Verizon Wireless line of service.
- The line of service must be active for at least 60 days.
- The line of service must be in good standing for the past 60 days.
- Only one SIM Unlock per line every 10 months.
Request an Unlock from Verizon
- Call Verizon Global Support at (800) 711-8300 and tell them you need to SIM Unlock your iPhone 4S for use on international networks
- Have the following information ready:
- Primary account holder's information (name, last 4 digits of SSN)
- Account number (found on My Verizon or on your bill)
- Mobile number for phone to be unlocked
- MEID for phone to be unlocked (to locate the MEID, go to Settings > General > About on your iPhone)
Verizon will then provide further instructions. Please make sure to complete the process BEFORE shipping your iPhone 4s to BuyBackWorld.