If you received a promo code via email or found one online and you are trying to use it, but it isn't working, please make sure that all of your information is correct.
Before contacting us for help, please double-check the following information:
- Did you spell the promo code correctly?
- Are you using the promo code within the correct/valid dates?
- Does your order meet the minimum value requirements (For Example, if the minimum order value for the promo code is $100 and your order value is $50, it will not work)?
- Does your order contain the correct type of item (For Example, if the promo code is specific to iPhones and you are trying to checkout an iPad, it will not work)
- Was the promo code a one-time use only and you have already used it on a previous order?
Also, please remember that if you have multiple items within your order, the promo code value will be split across those items. For example, if you two items in your order and the promo code value is $10, each item will receive an additional $5 value for a total order value increase of $10.
If this still doesn't resolve your issue, please don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com so we can resolve your issue for you ASAP.