Your Custom Quote items go through a very similar inspection process as regular BuyBackWorld items, but the item status definitions are a little different so we're providing you full details on those below:
- RECEIVED: your item has been received and is pending inspection within the next week
- INSPECTION PASSED: your item passed inspection and is pending payment within the next two business days
- INSPECTION FAILED: your item failed inspection and we are waiting to hear back from you to see if you accepted or rejected the revised offer. You will need to email us your answer within three business days or we will process your item at the revised quote.
- PAYMENT SENT: your item was paid. PayPal funds arrive within your account instantly and a check takes 5-7 business days to arrive
- RETURNED: Your item was mailed back to you and we emailed you a return tracking number
- MANUALLY CLOSED: We manually closed out your order because we didn't hear back from you or we answered your quote via email directly.
You can always view the status of your Custom Quote by checking your email for updates or logging into your BuyBackWorld account and clicking on the Custom Quotes section from the left-hand menu: