When you login to your BuyBackWorld account, your orders will have specific statuses under the My Orders section of your account under the Order Status column:
What does this all mean? Your order can have the following statuses and here's what they all mean:
- AWAITING RECEIPT: You have placed your order through our website and we are waiting to receive your package
- SHIPPING KIT SENT: You requested a FREE SHIPPING KIT and we have shipped it out to you. It should arrive within one week
- BOX ARRIVED: Your package was delivered to our facilities and is waiting to be opened up so your items can be checked into our system
- BOX RECEIVED: Your package was opened and ALL items you indicated you would send in during checkout have been received. This does NOT MEAN your items have been Inspected yet. It means that we have simply received your items. Your items should be inspected within three business days of your order receiving this status during normal processing times.
- BOX PARTIALLY RECEIVED: Your package was opened and ONE OR MORE items you indicated you would send in during checkout have NOT BEEN received. This does NOT MEAN your items have been Inspected yet. It means that we simply opened up your package and one or more items were missing from your package. Your items should be inspected within three business days of your order receiving this status during normal processing times.
- BOX COMPLETED: ALL ITEMS in your order have been finalized. This means that all of the items in that order have either been PAID, RETURNED, CANCELLED OR RECYCLED. The order is now complete.
While we are processing your order, the individual items inside your order can also have specific statuses. You can always check the definition or meaning of each item status by logging into your account and clicking the link under the item status column of each particular item:
When you click on the link, a popup will appear which allows you to scroll through each item status and provides you with the definition of each:
Please make sure you select the correct status to see the correct definition of your item. We are also providing the same definitions for your convenience below:
- PENDING: Your order has been placed, but your package has not arrived at our facilities yet so your item has not yet been checked into our system.
- RECEIVED: Your item has been received and is waiting for inspection which will happen within the next two-three business days (Monday-Friday).
- NOT RECEIVED: We have received your order, but this item was NOT found inside your package. Please let us know as soon as possible if you believe this is an error by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
- INSPECTION PASSED: Your device has successfully passed inspection and is pending payment within the next three business days.
- INSPECTION FAILED: Your device did not match the criteria you selected during checkout so we have issued you a revised offer. Please indicate if you would like to ACCEPT our new offer so we can pay you as quickly as possible or REJECT our new offer so we can send your device back to you in a timely fashion.
- REVISED OFFER ACCEPTED: You have accepted our new offer and your item is currently pending payment within the next three business days.
- REVISED OFFER REJECTED: You have rejected our new offer and your item is currently waiting to be returned to you within the next three business days.
- REOFFER EXPIRED: Your device failed inspection so we sent you a revised offer five (5) days ago. Since we haven't heard back from you within five (5) days, your revised offer has now expired and we will proceed with processing your item for payment within the next three (3) business days at the revised offer.
- PAYMENT SENT: Payment has been processed for your device. If you chose PayPal as your payment method, the funds should now be in your account. If you chose check as your payment method, please allow up to ten (10) business days for your check to be delivered.
- RECYCLED: Your device did not have any value so we recycled it for you free of charge as part of never ending commitment to provide you with the best service possible!
- RETURNED: You rejected our new offer so we have returned your device back to you. You were sent a return tracking number via email and your device should be received back by you within the next five (5) business days.
- CANCELLED: You cancelled your trade-in for this device so the trade now has a $0 value.